Sunday, May 10, 2009

I Finally put them Up—BOOYAH!!

As most of you know, I received a few Fatheads’ for Christmas. For those of you who do not know what a Fathead is.....well they are life size wall graphics that you can put on your wall. The Fatheads of course started out in Sports. They now have super heroes like Spider-Man, Superman, Batman. Disney Characters like Tinkerbelle, Mickey Mouse. Singers like the Jonas Brothers and wait for it Kelli (Whitney).........HANNAH MONTANA! Girl you can now wake up and see Hannah every morning.

My Dad and I finally got around to putting them up this weekend. They are on the walls in my game room. Who, do I have you ask?........Really, you need to ask......for those of you that have to ask, they are Dallas Cowboy Fatheads. I have Tony Romo and Emmitt Smith. I have included some pictures of them. If you want to visit the website you can find it at http://www.fathead.com/.









2 comments:

The Whitney's said...

I think Hannah would look good in right next to Tony Romo!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.